photo blog

Well, they say a picture depicts a thousand words.
I love photography, it's one of the hidden hobbies I have.

This blog is created especially for my students, Secondary One students from Pasir Ris Crest Secondary.
I want to make Geography not only fun, but as interesting as it can get.

Who am I, you may ask.
I'm Ms. Tan.
Who are you?

This is how it works:
1. Snap a really awesome picture (no cheating okay!)
2. Email the picture to me, Ms. Tan, at ms.nat.tan@gmail.com, along with a short paragraph explaining why you took the picture, or the story behind the picture. (Do remember to state who you are photographer, and what class you're from.)
3. Wait for me to upload it for you.
4. Share, by comments, or the tagboard.

Thus, happy snapping :)

Other rules:
1. Please preserve the copy write of any picture.
2. Snap the picture YOURSELF, be the photographer, not a ripper.
3. No Profanities in the comments.

-----------------------

Links
ms nattan
ms hayati; lit
mr riesal

oneone'08
onetwo'08
onefour'08
onefive'08
onesix'08
oneseven'08
oneeight'08
fourfive'08


Labels
Announcements
Presentations
Online Thingamajigs
My Pictures
Student Pictures
Other Pictures


Previous Posts
problem, fixed!
Powerpoint Slides - Unit 4
Powerpoint Slides - Unit 6
Dearest,
TY, NP
Scheduled Posts
Harmony Bazzar Pictures
It was a certain day,
Krakatoa
Just a Little Quote:


Archives
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009


-----------------------
Boo you, idiots.


Thursday, August 21, 2008
Powerpoint Slides - Unit 5 6:20 PM

Hello! :)
Second day back, :)
Sorry 1/5 for today :(

Anyway, just this for today;
Presentation for Unit 5.
For the other classes that I have not gone through Unit 5, I'm going to quickly print the worksheets, then you look through yourself, and do the worksheet. I won't mark the worksheets. I'll concentrate more on the important topics, like Weathering/Erosion and Rocks.


Loves,
Ms.Tan
P.S, I won't have time to upload my holiday pictures as yet :(

Labels:

0 comments