Thursday, November 13, 2008
HELLO! 10:23 PM
HELLO HELLO!
How are yous?!
Heard of legendary archers, fun BBQs (I attended some, if there's pictures, please email them over! :D), and tiring SYF trainings and CCAs!
I've been kinda busy lately..
..and kinda free.
I was in a wedding last Saturday.. and it was kinda hectic I guess. Things were left undone last minute kinda thing. But then all was well when the time came.
I was with the Bride and she was nervous as ever!
The night ended with guest with filled tummies and laughter and joy for the couple.
Other then that,
I've been dropping by school, just for fun.
I see lots of you guys around and many say Hello to me!
Thank you :)
But don't only say hi to me, say hi to the other teachers too okay?
You might not know, but they stay back many hours trying to make ends meet before the new bundle of frayed ends arrive next year.
Just smile, and say Hello to them too.
I bet you'd make they're day.
:)Labels: The Little Things