Monday, November 17, 2008
It's one of those tagged posts 12:00 AM
QUIZ from Hidayat (1/5)
1. The person who tagged you this quiz is ? :
Hidayat, 1/5 (2008)
2. Relationship with him? :
uhhh. Student!
3. Five impression of him :
Dancer, Drama-mama?, the only one who calls me "S.A", crazy at times, and one point he only communicated with handphones!
4. Most memorable thing he had done for you :
Good grades for my papers? LOL
5. Most memorable thing he ever told you :
"Miss Tan;
Next Time, dun wear heels. Muahahaha. Cannot Jump. xD"
6. If he become your lover, will you? :
WHAT?! I like older guys, thanks!
7. If she/he becomes your lover , what must she/he improve on? :
-slaps forehead-
8. If he becomes your enemy , will you? :
will I what? kill him? NO!
9. Overall impression? :
;) for me to know yeah.
10. How do you think the people around you think about you? :
Errmmmm. I have no idea really.
11. Characteristic in you that you like? :
I like how insane I can get.
12. Characteristic in you that you hate? :
Fussing over almost non-existant things!
13. Most ideal person you want to be? :
Ermmm. My mum? I DON'T KNOW!
14. For people that love and care for you, say something to them :
Thank you so very much for being awesome students of mine for the past half year. If I don't take you guys again, I'd just like to thank ya'all for the experience, even though not all was decent. hmm.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. Pass and tag this quiz to 10 other people
OH GREAT.
1 - Hayati
2 - Riesal
3 - Jingyu
4 - Ruiyi
5 - Sandra
6 – Jonyi
7 - Bee
8 – Jonathan
9 - Hidayat
10 – whoeverelselahidkliao!
16. Who is 6 [Jonyi] having relationship with ? :
GOODNESS ME, I wouldn't know!
17. If 7 [Bee] and 10[whoeverelselahidkliao!] get together, will it be a good thing? :
HAHAHAHHA! depends who's the whoeverelselahidkliao! LOL
18. What is 2 [Riesal] studying? :
the Art of Guitar playing
19. What kind of band does 8 [Jonathan] like? :
hmmm. Take 5?
20. Does 1 [Hayati] have any siblings? :
yes!
21. Will you woo 3 [Jingyu] :
HAHAHHA! I'll prolly get sued for harassment!
22. How about 7 [Bee]? :
hmmmmm, :p
23. Is 4 [Ruiyi] single? :
She'd better be.
24. What is 5 [Sandra] surname? :
LIM! SYJY
25. What is 10 [whoeverelselahidkliao!] hobby? :
HAHAHAHA! being UNKNOWN!
26. Does 5 [Sandra] and 9 [Hidayat] get along well? :
I think they do! Wait, do you two know each other? D:
27. Where is 2 [Riesal]studying at? :
not yet, but soon. NIE
28. Say something about 1 [Hayati] :
my laughing partner! :D
29. Where does 9 [Hidayat] live? :
uhhh. I think it was Tamp.
30. What colour does 4 [Ruiyi] like? :
Orange?! D:
31. Are 5 [Sandra] and 1 [Hayati] best friend? :
I'm pretty sure they don't know each other
32. What is 6 [Jonyi] doing now? :
Sleeping? :)
----------------------------------------EndOfQuiz-------------------------------------------Labels: The Little Things