Thursday, December 4, 2008
another Hidayat Quiz 11:23 AM
--QUIZ QUIZ QUIZ : From Hidayat :D--
B. Tag 8 people to do this quiz. Those that are tagged cannot refuse.
C. Continue this game by tagging 8 other people.
1. Sandra
2. Jingyu
3. Ruiyi
4. Hidayat (DO AGAIN! LOL)
5. Felicia
6. Tzexin
7. Mr. Riesal
8. Ms. Hayati
START!
1. What have you been doing recently?
camp, camp, camps.
2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
no! it's on 24/7 unless it konks out itself.
3. What happened at 10am today?
I was smsing people I miss.
4. When did you last cry?
Is tearing considered? I did this morning.
5. Believe in fate/destiny?
Hmmmm. Maybe I do.
6. What do you need in your life now?
I need to decide what I'm gonna do with my life.
7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
NO! I LOVE THE RAIN. I do neither. I just walk and prance in the rain.
8. What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Sleep, and dream
9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
old FBT shorts
10. What's the nicest things in your inbox?
hmmmm. Emails. :)
11. Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
I don't know. I'd rather not.
12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
I borrowed my skin.
13. What was the last movie you caught?
I think it was Batman Returns, in Darwin.
14. What are you proud of?
I'm proud of my kids. :)
15. What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
"hey, sorry for snapping at you...."
16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Regina Specktor's Samson.
17. Do you have any nicknames?
hahhaa! plenty!
18. What does the newest text say?
"Haha just got your msg. I'm a-hoovering! The cat has fled to safer shores :)"
19. What time did you go to bed last night?
11 I think it was. But I couldn't sleep for a while. :(
20. Are you currently happy?
hmmmmm. yes and no.
21. Who gives you the best advise?
God!
22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I would.. if it was chocolate cream or smth. :p
23. Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Rahill in Darwin.
24. Is something bugging you now?
Yeah.
25. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
My cousin, after we left the airport.